10 Sure-fire Signs That You Are From Amarillo
If you have lived in Amarillo your entire life, then you will relate to these things. As a matter of fact, if you have lived in Amarillo for any amount of time, you will probably relate to these “signs you’re from Amarillo”.
I’m sure that you have more items to add to the list and I say, bring it on! Leave your “Signs your from Amarillo” in the comments section below and I will make sure they are added to the post.
So here’s my list:
- The smell of cow crap in the air just alerts you that “It must be Thursday!”
- You have built into your vocabulary “No, I have not eaten the 72 oz steak.”
- You check out a full basket of groceries at Walmart through the Lawn & Garden checkout.
- You have, or have nearly rear-ended someone who has come to a complete stop while getting on the highway.
- You have walked outside into 70mph winds and said “There’s a bit of a breeze today”.
- If you have ever had to wear a coat and shorts during the same day.
- If the only good steak you have ever had was from your backyard.
- You walk into a bar and people are still allowed to smoke cigarettes.
- You have watched a parent spank their child while in church.
- Most trucks require a ladder or trampoline to get into.