Send Your Kids To College This Summer
Amarillo College has their annual "Kid's College" with a variety of fun, recreational classes for the kids of all ages to take.
Here's some of the classes available:
Art. Kids love learning how to draw. It helps them develope imagination and other cognitive skills.
- Cheerleading. They teach proper techniques.
- Cooking. Kids love to learn to cook. They learn the basics in this class.
- Dance. Ballet, jazz, tap, and other forms of dancing.
- Music. From classical to contemporary, kids love learning about music.
- Gymnastics. Kids will experience flexibility and muscle strength. Also, it helps with confidence.
Also, there are summer camps, sports and recreation, and Theater. .
Classes are held year round on several campuses and offsite locations.
Most of the classes are available for kids ages 8 to 15.
Go online to find the classes that are right for your kids. Visit the Amarillo College Kid's College website HERE.
Let your kids have a productive summer at Amarillo College!