Amarillo’s Favorite Shoe Stores
A study by Harper's Bazaar reveals that 10% of women have a $2,000-a-year shoe habit and own more than 100 pairs of shoes. Read on for other findings.
- 80% of women have made love while wearing only their shoes.
- 80% of men say stilettos are the sexiest women's shoe style.
So where do Amarillo women like to get their shoes? Here's the 3 best shoe stores according to Amarillo yelpers:
- Randy's Shoes. 2636 Wolfin Ave. One yelper wrote, "Wow, coming to get shoes here is like going to a spa. I feel pampered a rested after all the attention given. They do not pressure you to get shoes, but are helpful,and very willing to help you find what you want and need."
- Cavender's Boot City. 7920 W I-40. "We had a wonderful experience at Cavenders. Went in while road tripping through Amarillo looking for a pair of cowboy boots. The saleswomen was kind and friendly and would periodically check in on me while I shopped the ladies section. After making a selection she helped me to get the best fit for me."
- Payless Shoe Source. 5722 W Amarillo Blvd. "Quick and easy shopping. Bought 2 pairs of shoes and the cashier was very friendly!"
Honorable mention: George's Shoes and Shoe Carnival.