Celebrate Earth Day at the United Market Street Earth Day Expo
Earth Day is this Sunday, April 22nd. It is a day to think about our Earth and what we can do to keep it happy. United Supermarkets is having a Earth Day Expo to help you celebrate.
United Supermarkets is having the Expo across 10 different locations in West Texas and the Earth Day Expo in Amarillo will take place this Saturday and Sunday at United Market Street, 26th and Georgia, from 11-5p each day. This is their first Earth Day Expo and they will have the Market Street Street Team experts on site to answer any questions you may have about the products being featured and samples. Those products include:
- Organic Grass Fed Beef
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)-Certified Cod Fillets – MSC is recognized as the gold standard for sustainable fisheries.
- Full Circle All Natural Take & Bake Breads.
- Full Circle Spreads – made with organic fruit, free of synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- All Natural Swiss Muesli Artisan Bread – made with natural ingredients, such as pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkins seeds, apple pieces, raisins, dates, cranberries, flax seeds and wheat germ.
- Sticky Fingers Fruit Butter – all natural, made in small batches with only the freshest ingredients and real fruits.
- Organic wines in sustainable packaging, including: Bota, Bonterra Organic Wines, Natura Wines and Dreaming Tree.
- Otter Creek Organic Spring Cheese.
- Blue Star Farm Stone Ground Rye & Flax Crackers – made with 99 percent organic products.
- Organic fruit – a full selection including strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, apple slices, raisins and baby carrots.
- Natures Path Organic Granola.
- Full Circle Nuts and Quinoa.
Also on display will be:
- Nature’s Way Coconut Oil with popcorn.
- Kind Bars – all natural whole nut and fruit bars; gluten free; high in fiber; no preservatives.
- Organic and Eco-friendly floral blooms – organically grown; chemical-free
- Manitoba Harvest Hemp.
- SPRY/Xlear Products – gum, toothpaste and mouthwash made with xylitol, a naturally occurring sweetener.
- Pesticide-free, grow-your-own herbs.
Our very own Rick Andrews will be broadcasting live at the event on Sunday from 2-4pm
Come on out to the United Market Street Earth Day Expo.