It’s Not Just Ghosts That Are Creepy Anymore
I find a lot of things creepy. I think if a grown man likes a picture on Facebook of a friend's daughter, it's creepy. What do you think?
Researchers at Knox College recently asked 1,341 people to list things they consider creepy. The top answers were ..
- Talking about sex
- Extreme thinness
- No eye contact
- Having greasy hair
- Asking to take a picture of the friend
- Asking the friend for personal details about family
- Touching the friend frequently
- Showing little emotion
Creepiest jobs included: clowns, taxidermists, sex shop owners, taxi drivers and funeral directors.
- 60% of people do not consider themselves creepy.
- 32% of people are unsure if they are creepy.
- 9% of people say they are creepy
When I watch some of the political banter on TV, several pundits have said Ted Cruz is creepy. I may or may not vote for the man, but I really don't see anything "creepy" about him.
Creepy is as creepy does.
For all things creepy in Amarillo, read Tommy The Hacker's blog from last year. Click HERE to read it.