Did It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven?
A survey by Wrigley's EXTRA gum reveals that only 5% of women react positively to pick-up lines. Read on for other findings.
- 66% of men use pick-up lines
- 50% of singles prefer an interesting conversation or a simple compliment to an elaborate gesture
- 40% of women like their men well-groomed
Top 5 pickup lines:
- "I forgot my phone number, can I have yours?"
- "I think there is something wrong with my phone. Could you try calling it for me to see if it rings?"
- "Do you believe in love at first sight ... or should I walk around you three or four more times?"
- "Hi, I'm doing a survey. What's your name? What's your phone number? Are you free next Saturday?"
- "Have a feel of this shirt - do you know what that feels like? Boyfriend material."
But what about the worst pick up lines? Here's a few from sheknows.com.
- "Was your mom a beaver? Because Damn!"
- "Your breasts are like Mt. Rushmore. My face should be among them!"
- "It's handy that I have my library card because I'm checking you out!"
- "Can you touch my hand? I want to tell my friends I was touched by an angel!"
Click HERE to get more bad pickup lines.