Puppy Love Is More Than Just A High School Crush
A survey by Match.com reveals that 80% of singles are pet lovers. What do you think? Read on for other findings. - 59% of singles are more attracted to dates that have adopted their pet.
- 66% of people would not date someone, who didn't like pets.
- 65% of singles say that their date's choice in pets says a lot about their personality.
- 20% of women find photos of pets in online dating profiles a turn-on.
- Men are twice as likely to use their pet to attract a potential date than women (17% vs. 8%).
- 72% of singles think their dates' reaction to their pet is important.
- 29% of women have been more attracted to someone because of their pet.
- 28% of people think that a relationship could not work with a "cat person".
- 9% of people think that a relationship could not work with a "dog person".
The stat says 80%A of singles love pets. Would you date someone in the other 20% that DON'T love pets???