You start feeling bad. Is it food poisoning? Do you blame the restaurant you ate at for lunch? Or that dinner you made last night? Well there is an outside chance it was another culprit...

A study showed that it's very possible to get food poisoning from your kitchen towels.

Researchers looked at 100 towels after they'd been used for one month. Half of those towels had a potentially dangerous level of bacteria on them.

One way to lower your risk is to wash your hands longer....at least 20 seconds with hot water. That way there's not as much leftover bacteria when you dry them off on a towel. So less bacteria on your towel.

The other obvious thing you can do is wash your kitchen towels more often.

How often do you wash your kitchen towels? Comment below.