Get Great Ideas to Plan Your Wedding At the Wedding Expo
Market Street United at 26th and Georgia will be buzzing with brides-to-be and people who want to make their special day extra special with this year's Wedding Expo.
If you are getting married or know of someone who is, then you definitely want to be a part of this event, tomorrow (Saturday) from 11am - 5pm.
Enjoy product samples and learn about how the United Floral, Catering and find out how United can help you plan your special day.
- Raspberry-filled wedding cake with white butter cream icing
- Chocolate-covered strawberries served with champagne
- Complimentary wine and champagne tastings presented by Market Street sommeliers, including: Mumm Napa and Perrier Jouet Grand Brut; Llano Viva Rosso, 1836 and Moscato; a variety of Rose N Blum and Butterfly Kiss wines and Rose Regale and Little Black Dress wines
Also on display will be:
- Fresh-baked artisan breads and baguettes from the Market Street bakery
- Market Street’s chilled salmon, seafood party platters and appetizers
- Traditional French crudités platters with raw vegetables and house-made vinaigrette
- Gourmet cheese and assorted tea sandwich trays
- Mini croissants and gourmet finger sandwiches
- Stuffed mushrooms
- Antipasto skewers
Plus, one lucky couple will win a $800 wedding package, including $200 each in floral, bakery, catering and Dish Gift Boutique services.
So don't miss out on this wonderful event and make your Wedding Day extra special.