Help Rescue The Horses In The Panhandle
Did you know that horses sometimes need to be rescued too? That's where "Panhandle Save 'Hay-ven' Equine Rescue comes in.They are having a benefit trail ride May 21st at the Boy's Ranch. Everyone is invited!
The Panhandle Safe 'Hay-Ven' Equine Rescue was founded in September of 2003. They got their tax-exempt status in 2004.
Hay and seed prices have sky-rocketed in the past few years making it difficult for some families to care for their horses. That's where the PSHER comes in.
The Mission of the Panhandle Safe 'Hay-ven' Equine Rescue is to save and improve the lives of equines in the Texas Panhandle and surrounding areas by:
1. Educating the public about proper horse care.
2. Offering help to horse owners in times of natural or personal disaster.
3. Rehabilitating abused and neglected equines.
4. Placing equines in approved adoptive homes.
5. Assisting law enforcement in the seizure of abused or neglected animals.
If you want to help, visit their website at www.panhandlehorserescue.org.