Here’s How You Can Make Some Extra Money
So you have a ton of stuff piling up. You want it out of your house but, you don’t want to just donate it because it is worth something. So what do you do?
The answer is simple, sell it!
Yes you have thought about a garage sale but you don’t want a bunch of strangers coming to your house, you don’t have enough man power, and let’s be honest, it costs money to run advertising about your garage sale. Let’s face it the freebie advertising really doesn’t work.
So I have your solution.
- Secure your Sales Tax Permit. CLICK HERE for more information
- Come to the Townsquare Media Studios at 6214 W. 34th (just off Bell on 34th, 2 buildings down from KFC)
- Fill out the paperwork
- Pick out your spot
- Start getting your stuff ready to sell.
- Bring it down to the Amarillo Civic Center North Exhibit Hall on set-up day Thursday, March 7th from 11-7pm
- Be at the Civic Center bright and early with a smile on your face on Friday March 8th and Saturday, March 9th and be ready to sell your stuff
We advertise the event across all 5 of our radio stations and station websites. We also use our TV Media partner to get the word out as well.
So what are you waiting for reserve your space now and enjoy the rewards for selling your stuff, A. you have more room in your house, B. you have more money in your pocket.
Friday March 8th 10-5p Saturday March 9th 9-4p
Amarillo Civic Center North Exhibit Hall
Admission $5, kids 12 and under are free