Man Wins 7 Million Dollar Lawsuit over ‘Popcorn Lung’
As a normal person you would think that this was the most ridiculous lawsuit. However, Wayne Watson just won a $7M lawsuit after he was diagnosed with "popcorn lung."
Seriously, 1-2 bags of microwave popcorn a day for 10 years?
Because of this lawsuit popcorn is going to go sky high, and the manufacturers of microwave popcorn will now have to spend millions upon millions of dollars to find a "safe" way to make microwave popcorn. In the meantime you can probably expect warning signs on your popcorn, "WARNING: This product may cause popcorn lung."
Wait a minute, there is a safe way to make microwave popcorn without all the chemicals. I have been doing it for the last year.
This is a genius idea because, again, no chemicals and you doctor it up however you want. I personally use the "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" spray and Dill Pickle Ranch powder and voila, my own delicious popcorn in less than 3 minutes.
What's next, "TV Dinner Lung"?