Seven Things You May Not Know About MIchael Buble
He has the boyish looks of Matt Dillon, the swagger of Sinatra and has a crooner's voice to rival Harry Connick, Jr.
Michael Buble has had quite the career since gaining national attention in 2005 with his first song, 'Home.'
Here are a few things you may not know about the seemingly calm, cool and collected Buble.
- Even though he has met the Queen of England, he freaked out meeting Oscar the Grouch.
- His favorite movie is 'The Princess Bride.'
- Has said that the Slurpee is one of the greatest inventions.
- Would give up singing if he could become a Hockey Player.
- Wears only Muppet socks.
- He and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, honeymooned at Walt Disney World and slept in Cinderella Castle.
- Whatever town he plays in he asks for a local team's hockey puck as a souvenir.
If you're a fan of Michael, don't forget to get in the running for front row tickets to see him in New York City.