Seven Things You May Not Know About MIchael Buble
He has the boyish looks of Matt Dillon, the swagger of Sinatra and has a crooner’s voice to rival Harry Connick, Jr.
Michael Buble has had quite the career since gaining national attention in 2005 with his first song, ‘Home.’
Subscribe to Mix 94.1 on
Here are a few things you may not know about the seemingly calm, cool and collected Buble.
- Even though he has met the Queen of England, he freaked out meeting Oscar the Grouch.
- His favorite movie is ‘The Princess Bride.’
- Has said that the Slurpee is one of the greatest inventions.
- Would give up singing if he could become a Hockey Player.
- Wears only Muppet socks.
- He and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, honeymooned at Walt Disney World and slept in Cinderella Castle.
- Whatever town he plays in he asks for a local team’s hockey puck as a souvenir.
If you’re a fan of Michael, don’t forget to get in the running for front row tickets to see him in New York City.