So What is Age Appropriate?
Retire Savvy recently asked 2,000 adults at what age they should stop doing certain things. Read on to find out. What age should you stop....
- Wearing a miniskirt ... age 39
- Wearing sports jerseys .. age 42
- Wearing skinny jeans .. age 47
- Staying out past midnight .. age 52
- Getting a tattoo .. age38
- Being obsessed with selfies ...age 34
- Tweeting .. age 47
- Having a favorite boy band ..age 36
- Getting a belly button piercing .. age 38
So are you having a midlife crisis? There are signs to look for.
According to personaltao.com, here are some symptoms of a midlife crisis for women:
- Looking into the mirror and you no longer recognize yourself.
- Desiring to quit a good job.
- Unexplained bouts of depression when doing tasks that used to make you happy.
- Changing or investigating new religions, churches or new age philosophy.
- Change of habits. Activities which used to bring pleasure now are boring. Unable to complete or concentrate on tasks which used to be easy.
- It feels good to get hurt.
- Wanting to run away from everything.
- A desire to get into physical shape.
- Irritability or unexpected anger.
- Change in allergies.
There are many more you can read about HERE.