Contact Us
fire

fire

YouTube
YouTube
[

Fire Kills 2 Children In Memphis, Aunt Concerned About Her Foodstamp Card [VIDEO]

While this video was originally published in 2009, it has started to cause an outrage after going viral in the past few days. The video shows a tragedy in Memphis where a 2 and 3 year old child die in a house fire. The thing that is really outraging people is that the kid's aunt seems to be more concerned about her purse and foodstamp card and can even be seen giggling about the situation.

Read More

Category: Videos, Weird News Tags: , ,
Arson
[

Crazy Video Captures Horrific Scene When Supermarket Owner Sets Fire to His Store

Brace yourself.

Read More

Category: News, Videos, Weird News Tags: ,
iStockphoto
iStockphoto
[

8-Year-Old Boy Saves Neighbors from Apartment Fire [VIDEO]

An 8-year-old boy went into hero mode when his elderly neighbor accidentally started a fire in her apartment.  At first he tried to put the fire out but then realized it was too big and then sprung into action.  He went around knocking on doors trying to get neighbors out.

Read More

Category: News, Videos Tags: , ,
Amarillo Fire Department @ Facebook
Amarillo Fire Department @ Facebook
[

Amarillo’s Fire Station 13 Is Now Fully Operated And Ready

The new Fire Station 13 is located in Southwest Amarillo between 45th & Bell and Coulter. It is fully operational and helping the community. The new fire station was built to help Amarillo's fast growth and offers some unique features and upgrades. Fire Station 13 is a little bit bigger and has a modern feel along with newer facilities.

Read More

Category: Amarillo News Tags:
Action News Jax
Action News Jax
[

Daycare Teacher Fired For Leaving her Classroom To Put Out a Fire

You know the saying, "no good deed goes unpunished," well that saying fits right in with this story.  A teacher at the Little Temples Learning Center in Florida was fired after she left her room to put out a fire that started in the kitchen.

Read More

Category: News, Videos Tags: , ,
Ashley Greene Burning Condo
Pacific Coast News
[

‘Twilight’ Star Ashley Greene’s Hollywood Condo Gutted by Fire [VIDEO, PHOTOS]

Early Friday morning, 'Twilight' actress Ashley Greene's West Hollywood condo went up in flames -- destroying not only the unit and many of her possessions, but most tragically, claiming the life of one of her beloved dogs as well.

Read More

Category: News Tags:
YouTube
YouTube
[

Huge Warehouse Fire in Amarillo Destroys Local Business

It only took a second of the billowing smoke to hit the sky and facebook lit up all over Amarillo.  Posts such as, what's on fire, where is the fire, please stay away from the area around the fire,picture after picture of the fire.   What was the fire?  Best Sign Systems at 3007 S. Pierce caught on fire last night a bit before 7pm.  See raw footage from the fire from our friends at ProNews7.

Read More

Category: Amarillo, Amarillo News, News Tags: ,
flickr/derekskey
flickr/derekskey
[

Local Red Cross Sent to Lubbock to Help Victims of Apartment Explosion

The Texas Panhandle Chapter of the American Red Cross has deployed a shelter team to Lubbock today after and two alarm fire at the Briercroft Manor Apartments.

Read More

Category: Amarillo News Tags: ,
YouTube
YouTube
[

Firefighters Put Out Fire Dressed in Drag [VIDEO]

Firefighters risk their lives each day for our safety.  They are amazing people and what is even more amazing is this story.  Two firefighters were heading to a St. Patrick's Day parade in Padua, Minnesota.  Well part of the fun of the parade is they had to dress in drag.  Before  the parade started a truck burst into flames and they burst into action.  Although, the video is somewhat humorous,  it just goes to show that firefighters take their job seriously, even dressed in drag.

Read More

KSL
KSL
[

Four Boys Save Woman on Fire

Four Boys in South Jordan, Utah saved a woman who was on fire in a Walmart parking lot.  She had accidentally lit her nylon pants on fire with a cigarette.  When the boys saw the fire they rushed to her to help put the fire out.

Read More

KPTV
KPTV
[

‘Twilight’ Hotel Damaged in Fire [VIDEO]

According to a local Fox affiliate, a three-alarm fire on Sunday severely damaged Oregon's historic View Point Inn, better known to Twihards as the location of the famous 'Twilight' prom scene.

Reports say the fire was initially spotted by two 'Twilight' movie fans, who were there to catch a piece of movie history. Staff members then tried to put out the flames - which quickly "burned through the hotel's roof and gutted the top floor" - with a gardening hose, but were unsuccessful in their attempt.

Read More

Category: Movie News, Videos Tags: ,
tootntotum
Courtesy Of Toot N Totum
[

Toot’n Totum and Local Media Help the Fire Victims

Toot’n Totum and Local Media Help the Fire Victims

February 28, 2011 ---  Toot’n Totum and the Amarillo media have joined together to raise funds for victims of the February 27th fires in the Texas Panhandle.

Beginning tonight, cash and check donations wi

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://mix941kmxj.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Mix 94.1 KMXJ quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on Mix 94.1 KMXJ quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!