They Found WHAT?
This was going to be a post about some of the things found around Amarillo eateries in the latest Health Inspector Report. However, one establishment quickly went to the top of our list when the health inspector found something so out of the ordinary you won’t believe it… A BREAST IMPLANT!
Cassidy’s Polo Club on Southwest 45th was cited for 9 demerits (which is below the average of 15), but what is being described as a “breast implant” was found inside a bar utensil holder. WHAT? How does that even happen! Among their other violations where that liquor bottle nozzles need to be cleaned, PH test strips needed, loose floor tiles need to be replaced and beer cooler racks need to be cleaned.
If you’re still interested in seeing how some other Amarillo establishments stacked up, here is the rest of the report:
- APD City Cafe, 200 S.E. Third Ave. – 12 demerits
- Calico County Restaurant, 2410 Paramount Blvd. – 11 demerits
- Donut Stop, 515 E. Amarillo Blvd. – 8 demerits
- Goofy Goober Ice Cream Truck, 309 N. Harrison St. – 1 demerit
- Holiday Service , 1901 E. I-40 – 1 demerit
- Pride Home Center, 3503 N.E. 24th Ave. – 2 demerit
- Springhill Sites, 2301 Cinema Drive – 12 demerits
- Super A Discount, 1401 N.E. 24th Ave. – 26 demerits
- Toot’n Totum No. 44, 5424 River Road – 3 demerits
- Toot’n Totum No. 54, 3601 N.E. 24th Ave. – 6 demerits