Why Do We Gain Weight When in a Relationship?
You are in a relationship and everything is great. You don't have to worry so much about what you eat.
You may not even go to the gym as often as you use to. You are comfortable.You are happy!
According to a new survey about 4 out of 5 people gain what is called "love weight" once they are in a serious relationship.
Here are some reasons why:
- Eating out more.
- Adopting a less active lifestyle.
- Staying home to eat and drink.
- Exercising less to spend more time together.
- Trying new foods and restaurants as a couple.
- Starting a family.
- Less motivation to keep up your physique.
So try to find ways to NOT put on the weight. Go for walks....go out dancing! You don't have to put on the weight.