Would You Like A New Car or a Husband or Wife?
A new survey by the event planning company Paint Tonight reveals that it takes an average of 5.5 years before a single person finds Mr. or Mrs. Right. Read on for other findings. Some of these stats are crazy!
- The average person will spend $20,276 on dating before they get married. (That's enough for a new car!!!)
- $43.50 is spent per date
- Dinner is the most popular date activity followed by movies, traveling and sightseeing
- 10% of people like to play sports on a date.
- 50% of people believe men should pay for the first date
- 20% of people believe the person who suggested the date should pay for it.
- 20% of men have made a first move by pretending to stretch. (LAME!)
BEST DATE TURN-ONS
1. Good manners
2. An attractive appearance
3. A smile
4. Great personality
5. A sense of humor
WORST DATE TURN-OFFS
1. Bad manners/Offensive/Rude
2. Bad breath
3. Too negative
4. Burping out loud/other bodily noises
5. Unattractive physical appearance
Listen to Kenny each weekday from 3pm to 7pm on 96.9 Kiss FM and Mix 94.1!