Would you Pay $6,390 for a Toilet?
Kohler is about to start rolling out a new toilet called the Numi. It'll cost you $6,390 to have one in your house. So, what do you get when you pay that much for a toilet? Here's a list of what it features.
- A lid that opens automatically when it senses your presence and adjusts the seat to your height.
- A bidet that cleans you and has options for both pulsating and oscillating sprays.
- A charcoal-filter deodorizer to kill any nasty smells.
- A sleek, minimalist look that makes the toilet look almost like a work of art.
- A nightlight to guide you right onto the bowl in the dark.
- A foot warmer.
- A built-in FM radio, a spot to dock your iPod, and a touch-screen remote.
- A flush that changes from 0.6 gallons to 1.28 gallons depending on what you produce.
Here's the official Numi website