You Have Something In Your House Right Now that Could Start a Fire [VIDEO]
I noticed this video popping up on my Facebook news feed over and over again over the weekend. However, I did not get a chance to watch it until today and I’m glad I did. There is something that I have in my house right now that could start a fire, and I didn’t realize just how easy it could happen.
I have 9-volt batteries thrown in a "junk" drawer with other batteries and other things. I know what I'll be doing tonight when I get home. I'll be going through the drawers and securing all those batteries.
This is really a scary thought, that something so