Cal Farley’s Boys Ranch Hiring For the Summer
Looking for a summer job? Work at Cal Farley's!Cal Farley's Boys Ranch is looking for a Summer Rec Assistant. This is a temporary, full time job. It pays $9 per hour ($9.50 for returning staff). Here are the qualifications:
The job responsibilities will include assisting in the operation and supervision of the Recreation Summer Program in the capacity of full-time, temporary assistant.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- Prior experience in youth recreation activities is preferred.
- Lifeguard certification strongly preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use and operation of general recreational equipment.
- Computer knowledge is preferred.
- Must possess exceptional time management and detail-orientation skills.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid Texas driver’s license
- Availability for travel as needed.
Cal Farley's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans). To read more about this, view the EEO is THE LAW poster.
Please contact Abigail Harris (806)533-1253 with any inquiries.