The Idea of Soulmates Is More Common Than You Think
You'd be surprised how many people do.
A survey by Wakefield Research reveals that 76% of people believe in soulmates. Other findings:
- 33% of people are still waiting to find their soulmate
- 66% of people feel soulmates are a reality rather than a fantasy
- On average, people will have four relationships before finding their soulmate
- 47% of people say that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are the “Best Soulmates.”
- 33% of people regret not introducing themselves to a possible soulmate
- 95% of people in a relationship say their current partner is their soulmate
Here are some elements to a soulmate:
- It's something inside. It's an emotion you can't put to words.
- Flashbacks. Chances are, this person has been in your life awhile.
- You just get each other. You finish each others sentences. You may share a similar experience with your best friend or family member. But it's significant if you share connections like this with your partner.
- You fall in love with his (or her) flaws.
- It's intense. Most often, a soulmate connection is more intense than "normal" relationships.
To learn more, check out this article here.