Show Your Appreciation For Amarillo’s First Responders
Have you heard of the "100 Club"? That is an organization that helps out the families of Amarillo First Responders who die in the act of duty.Their mission is to provide assistance to the families of certified peace officers and firefighters who are killed or seriously injured in the line of duty. They also provide law enforcement and firefighting agencies with life-protecting equipment and educational opportunities that cannot be secured through budgeted funds or agencies.
They help with financial Assistance:
- A one-time benefit of $10,000.00 to the families of officers/firefighters killed in the line-of-duty
- Up to $12,000.00 for serious line-of-duty injury (initial benefit requires 30 consecutive days off duty)
Who they help first responders who are seriously injured or killed in the line of duty.
- City, County, State, and Federal law enforcement officers in the top 26 counties of the Texas Panhandle.
- Firefighters operating within the top 26 counties of the Texas Panhandle.
- Certified peace officers operating within the top 26 counties of the Texas Panhandle.
Everyday public safety agents, deputies, firefighters and officers go to work knowing they could lose their lives to save others.
Help them out by donating now. Click HERE to visit their website and to donate.