Your First Date Might Have Been Really Average
What are the most popular places to have a first date? You might be surprised where most people like to meet.A survey by the dating app Clover reveals that 51% of men and 35% of women prefer to meet at a restaurant on a first date. Other findings:
- 31% of men and 52% of women prefer to meet at a coffee shop on a first date
- 18% of men and 13% of women prefer to meet at a bar on a first date
Top Date Locations
- Cheesecake Factory
- Texas Roadhouse
What would you talk about on your first date? Well, according to Eharmony.com, here are some of the best:
- "What's In Your Fridge?" - This could tell you if they are a foodie, a planner, or a spur-of-the-moment type of person.
- "What's one thing about you that would surprise me?" - You could learn something cool about the person or learn something really scary about them.
- "What was your favorite day ever?" - This could give you a clue about what is near and dear to their heart.
Learn more questions at the E Harmony website.