Construction Continues on the Interchange and Western and Loop Intersection to be Closed on Thursday
The Texas Department of Transportation continues with its work on the Interchange as well as Loop 335. Here are the areas you might want to avoid this week, especially if you use the intersection at Loop 335 and Western. You'll want to find an alternate route on Thursday and Saturday.
- I-27 south ramp and frontage road from I-40 eastbound will be closed Tuesday and Wednesday, Nov. 15 and 16, from 12 a.m. to 8 a.m. for unit four deck pour.
- I-40, expect lane closures in both directions from Eastern to Pullman for patching and edge repair.
- Thursday, November 17th, the intersection of South Western Street and Loop 335 will be closed from approximately 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. to set bridge beams.
- Saturday, November 19th, the intersection of South Western Street and Loop 335 will be closed from approximately 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. to set bridge beams.
- I-40 at Loop 335, both the east- and westbound inside lanes are closed as well as the east- and westbound frontage roads between Loop 335 and Helium Road.
- Inside east and westbound left lanes along I-40, between Nelson Street and I-27, will be closed throughout November to allow crews to safely make shoulder repairs.
- Right east and westbound lanes of I-40 will be closed at Eastern and Coulter streets to place erosion control mats.
- Loop 335 southbound, expect a right lane closure between Legend and Tarter to last through the end of the month.
All closures will take place weather permitting.
The Texas Department of Transportation reminds you to slow down in work zones.