The Top 3 Shops In Amarillo To Get Ink
There are plenty of tattoo parlors all across Amarillo, but when it comes to getting ink, you have to go somewhere you know you can trust. The biggest mistake you can make for National Tattoo Day (or any other day for that matter), is going to a shop that does bad work or is dirty. So which shops are the best in Amarillo? We tapped our friends at YELP.com to help us sort through the reviews and ratings to find the best.
1. Sugar Daddy's Tattoo - 2623 Paramount Blvd. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- "I came here to get my very first tattoo (i'm so scared of needles!!) thankfully, Scott, my tattoo artist was very patient , very calm , very understanding and went at the pace i wanted!! it was a good experience for my first tattoo! ask for Scott , he's really good!!" - Adrian B, Shamrock, Texas
2. Amarillo Body Art Co - 3307 Canyon Drive ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- "This place is small but great!! Misty did my piercing & was very helpful & experienced. I was very comfortable & she did an excellent job! Then I talked to Joe about the tattoo I'm wanting & he was very helpful & had a lot of good information!!! I will definitely return for more piercings & tattoos!!!" - Sarah N, Amarillo, Texas
3. Electric Baboon Tattoo - 4105 Southwest 45th Avenue ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- "Sittin in the chair right now while Justin does his thing with ink. I highly recommend this shop for your body ink needs. The guys here in the shop are the type that you could just sit and talk for awhile. Just a good group of guys. The art work is amazing and a decent price for such good quality work." - Micah W, Amarillo, Texas