Amarillo Lane Closures YOU Need to Know About Jan 6-13
We all are painfully aware of the construction around town. *sigh* I try not to be negative because I know it will be worth it when we are all driving on smooth new roads. But still, it is getting kind of crazy.
Here are all the lane closures for the week of January 6th - 13th you need to know about before you hit the road.
- Crews will be filling cracks going both directions on the I-27 frontage roads from FM 2219 to Rockwell Road.
- The left and center lanes on Interstate 27 southbound will be closed from 26th Avenue to 45th Avenue and center lanes will also be closed on I-27 at 45th Avenue
- On just the 7th and 8th, I-40 will be reduced to one lane in both directions under Bell Street for installation of bridge clearance signs.
- The far right lane of southbound Bell Street will be closed Monday through Friday
- Various lanes of the construction zone on I-40 eastbound from Whitaker Road to Lakeside Drive will be closed for patchwork
- Pullman Road will be closed on Monday at 7:30 a.m between the Interstate 40 frontage roads. for bridge beam placement on I-40 westbound. A signed detour will be in place in both directions for traffic on Pullman Road.
Check out more road conditions near you at check road conditions from TxDOT here.