Get Your Skate On With The Amarillo Bulls This December
With our up and down weather here in the Texas panhandle, it is tough to open up an outdoor skating rink for the holidays. Even with December seeing plenty of cold days, it's not uncommon for us to get a warm streak. So what do you do if you want to go ice skating?
Lucky for us, our Amarillo Bulls hockey team offers public skating days throughout the month of December. It's a safe, family-friendly opportunity for fans to skate on the ice and feel the same rush and chill that the players do. You can pay per session listed below, or they offer a $100 unlimited public skate pass for December as well. Skates are also available for rent at the rink.
- Friday, December 13th - 12:15pm
- Saturday, December 21st - 7:30pm
- Monday, December 23rd - 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 5:00pm
- Thursday, December 26th - 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 5:00pm
- Friday, December 27th - 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 5:00pm
- Saturday, December 28th - 1:00pm, 7:00pm
- Sunday, December 29th - 3:15pm, 7:15pm
- Monday, December 30th - 1:00pm, 7:00pm
- Tuesday, December 31st - 3:00pm
Before you go, you will need to fill out and bring a safety waiver with you. All participants under the age of 18 need to have a parent/guardian signature. CLICK HERE to get a copy of the waiver to bring with you.