Know What Roadwork Projects To Avoid This Week Around Amarillo
There is actually some good news this week when it comes to project delays around town. For the first time in a long time, it is a pretty short list. But regardless of how many projects are slated to be underway, you can still expect delays in the following areas:
- Expect multiple lane closures in both directions of I-40 between Ross and Washington streets and at the downtown interchange for bridge deck and concrete pavement repair.
- There will be various lane closures in both directions on the I-40 frontage roads between Arthur and Ross streets for patching repairs.
- Watch for slow-moving operations on I-27 and US 87 for herbicide applications around guardrails and bridges.
- There will be intermittent closures on Pullman Road between the frontage roads at I-40, Tuesday through Thursday, Feb. 11 – 13, to set bridge deck panels on the bridge beams. This work will take place between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Watch for various lane closures on I-40 in both directions for pavement repair between Whitaker and Pullman roads, Tuesday through Thursday, Feb. 11 – 13.