Want To See Ruckus On Valentine’s Day? This Is Your Last To Do So!
So if you are a sod poodle fan like me, you may be signed up on their email list, so when special events come around, they will let you know about it. So you may have gotten an email a while back about valentine's day how there was a way Ruckus could deliver your goodies himself.
Well, this morning I got an email reminding me about their valentine's day bundles. When looking more closely at it this time, I saw that if you want Ruckus to deliver the items to you, you have to have the bundle ordered by February 9th, 2022, which is today.
Now you may be asking, what are these bundles? While there are two different ones. One for adults and one for the youth.
The adult bundle comes with
- Two ticket vouchers for any home game, Except Opening Night, Independence Day Celebration (July 3rd), & Sky Fest.
- Your Choice of one '47 Hat (game, state, or lace).
- Nothing Bundt Cake Bundtlet Tower (includes two bundtlets).
If you want this bundle, it costs 45 dollars if you want to pick it up yourself, but if you wish for Ruckus to deliver it to you, then it costs 65 dollars.
The Youth bundle comes with
- Choice of one T-shirt (youth or toddler size).
- Choice of a Cheeky Plush toy.
- Nothing Bundt Cake (one individual bundt cake).
The cost of this bundle if you pick it up yourself is 28 dollars, but if you want Ruckus to deliver it to you, then it is 48 dollars.