806 Health Tip: How To Slow Down The Spread Of Coronavirus
There have been multiple times that people have given these steps to avoid getting sick. I know that I have screamed it from the very top of my lungs. We need to get ahold of this and the only way is if we all play a part of the solution.
Have you googled any tips to prevent coronavirus illness any time recently? If you have you have read about the "Do the Five" campaign. It's a short list of things you need to be doing right now.
None of this is new News. I know it's been talked and talked about but somehow it is still important to put it all in one simple list for you to read.
- Wash your hands. Wash them frequently. The easiest to stop the virus is to have clean hands. Wash them for at least 20 seconds. Make sure you are using hot water and soap.
- If you have to cough or sneeze make sure you use the inside of your elbow. Just think if you use your hands. Oh and then you touch a door knob or something. That is just germs all over the place. Use the inside of your elbow and those germs don't go anywhere.
- Refrain from touching your face. This is hard to do. If you start paying attention how often are you scratching your face or just touching it. You need to try to stop especially if you are out in public. That is one of the easiest ways for the virus to get in you.
- Stay away from people. As they say social distancing. The further away the better. It's best to stay six to eight feet away from anyone. I know this is a tough one. We are a close group especially with our friends and coworkers. Stay away though. Really.
- Stay home unless you HAVE to get out. If you need to get food or supplies that is ok....but limit those trips. The more you are in public the more you are exposed to the virus. If you start to feel sick than don't go anywhere. You can ask someone to help you.
If we all adhere to that list we will kick this and all get back to normal. I for one am so ready to do just that.