Is Your Date A Cheapskate? He Might Own A Cat
A survey by match.com reveals that cat lovers only spend between $5 and $20 on a first date. See how dog lovers compare. Dog lovers seem to be more fun!
- Dog lovers spend between $40 and $50 on a first date
- 55% of dog lovers have had a one-night stand
- 51% of dog lovers have dated a friend
- 77% of dog lovers and 76% of cat lovers believe in soulmates and true love
- Only 68% of non-pet people believe in soulmates and true love
Here are some more interesting facts from Petsmartcharities.com:
Pet Adoption is Hot: 59% of all singles agree that finding out your date had adopted rather than bought their pet would make them seem more attractive.
Bark Off: 66 percent of men and women would not date someone who didn’t like pets.
Paws Turn Heads: 27 percent of women find photos of pets in an online dating profile a turn-on.
Puppy Bait: Men are almost four times more likely to use their pet to attract a potential date than women (22 percent vs. 6 percent).
Vetting it Out: 70 percent of singles think their dates’ reaction to their pet is important.
Get more facts by clicking HERE.