Listen! Aaron Watson Excited About Live At the Dome
Live at the Dome is this Saturday! This is one show you definitely don't want to miss. Here's why:
1. It's a Free Show
2. Aaron Watson will be live
4. Road Trip to Borger
5. It's a Free Show!
As we are getting ready to head to Borger on Saturday, I had a chance to chat with Aaron Watson about being a hometown boy from Amarillo, how shows have changed since COVID, and his TikTok. Listen here:
Don't miss your chance to see Aaron Watson this Saturday. Live at the Dome kicks off at 5pm. Here's the schedule of events:
5 pm Doors Open
6 pm The Band Monarch
7:30 pm Chad Miller and Good Fortune
9 pm Aaron Watson
After fireworks, drive safely back home or to your destination.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about the event.
- This is an outdoor concert!
- Lawn chairs are allowed, but there will be a designated “standing only” area directly in front of the stage. No lawn chairs will be permitted in the area directly in front of the stage
- Cash or card for beer/alcohol ticket purchases—must present valid ID 21+ for drink ticket purchase
- Drink ticket purchases will be a separate designated tent
- Beer tent is for distribution only - no cash or card will be accepted at beer tent - only valid tickets. Must present valid ticket and wristband/ID at beer tent to get beer/alcohol
- Security and Borger PD will be on-premises the entire evening
- No outside food or beverage
- Bag check at entry point possible, clear bags advised, but not required
Come out for a great time, even though the show is free, you'll want to bring extra cash for food and beverage, and get ready for a great time.