806 Health Tip: What Stresses Us Out The Most At Work
We have been back to work for at least a week now. Hopefully you got some much needed time off to just decompress a bit. Can we just all admit it that work can be a bit stressful?
According to a new survey 87% of office workers say that they are indeed really stressed out. Do you know what causes you the most stress at work? Is it the meetings? The workload? The never ending projects?
Here are some that have made the list in that recent survey.
- You may have noticed that you have reached your maximum capacity of all the busy work on a daily basis. A lot of us have and it causes us stress.
- Are you one that can get home from work and just unplug? A lot of us can't. We seem to constantly check our work email and that is not doing us any favors.
- If you are one that notices that you have a bad boss well that can definitely cause you extra stress. If you are having to cover for him/her on top of your own job. Or maybe they just don't know how to manage people. Either way it's not good for you.
- Do you find yourself having conflicts with your coworkers? If so you are among the 27% who feel this way.
- How do you feel about your time away from work. Do you get enough vacation time? If not that does probably stress you out because you just can't get away.
The main thing to take away is that we need to find a good work-life balance. You need to work to live....but you do not need to live for work. There is a difference. You want to do a great job and be valued at work. You also need to find value at home. Take some time and just enjoy your family.