Restaurant Adds Breakfast Ravioli To Its Menu
A New York restaurant recently added 'breakfast ravioli' to its menu. LaRina Pastificio & Vino is offering Black Pepper Raviolone, with bacon, poached eggs and smoked spaghetti carbonara. For non-meat eaters, Chef John Fraser is rolling out vegetarian and meat-free breakfast raviolis. So what are the most popular breakfast foods? According to the Huffington Post, here are the 15 most popular breakfast foods:
- Breakfast Sandwich. This could be a combo of many different things. But typically, when I think of breakfast sandwich, I think of the Egg McMuffin.
- Eggs Benedict. To difficult to make in my opinion.
- Breakfast Sausage. I prefer the link sausage.
- Donuts. Duh.
- Cinnamon Rolls. Nothing beats Cinnabon!
- Biscuits and Gravy. Should be number one in my opinion.
- Bagel and Cream Cheese
- Pancakes. Should be number 2.
- Bacon. Okay, this should be number 1.
- French Toast.
- Breakfast Burrito. Chorizo and eggs, please!
- Buttered Toast.
- Waffles. This should be higher.
- Huevos Rancheros. Another one that should be ranked higher.
Overall, a solid list.