806 Health Tip: Have You Given Up On New Years Resolution?
We are more than halfway through the year by now. We vowed to be healthier in 2019. Or we vowed to save money. How are we doing on those goals?
A survey revisited our lofty goals from the beginning of the year. We wanted to know more than halfway through if we were still going strong. Only a measly 8% of people completely stuck to our resolutions. Another 15% said they mostly stuck to their goals. So that means about a combined 23% success rate.
How are you doing on yours? Are you still successful? If not it looks like you are not alone. Around 7% of people have abandoned it another 5% said they haven't stuck to it at all. I guess they are doing better than the nearly two-thirds said they didn't even bother to make one.
So is it better to have tried and failed than to not even try. I feel that you are better off setting a goal. I mean at least you tried. Even if you didn't succeed. I mean there is always next year.
How are you doing? I feel I have mostly stuck to mine. I wanted to be healthier. I still do eat a healthy more often than not. I do find myself splurging every so often but it is OK as long as you get right back to it. I feel I have done a decent job.
How about you and your goals for 2019? Are you pretty happy or not? I mean there is always next year. Oh and that is OK.