Your Work Can Cause You to Gain Weight!
Where I work there is food everywhere. It is hard to eat healthy when there is an abundance of the "not-good-for-you-but-delicious" food. Does your work really make you gain weight?
According to an annual survey, almost half of working Americans say "yes" their job and their weight are linked. Over half of the people surveyed said they have gained more than 10 pounds because of their job.
Here are the top reasons our jobs make us gain weight according to the survey.
1. Sitting at a desk all day.
2. Being too tired to exercise because of your job.
3. Stress eating and snacking too much.
4. No time to exercise.
5. Dipping into the office candy jar.
6. Eating out for lunch too often.
7. Workplace celebrations, like birthday parties with cake.
8. Skipping meals because you don't have time.
9. Too many post-work happy hours.
10. The pressure to eat stuff your co-workers bring in, like donuts.
Is there anything missing from this list? I tend to find food being all over the place for just no reason. How about you? Comment below.